Salary starting at $50,000
DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF A WINNING TEAM?
Our Southeastern, multi-family management company, has an opening for an energetic, analytical, and experienced Operations Analyst who is people-oriented and has strong organizational skills for our corporate location in Nashville, TN.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for completing analysis of different areas of business operations, including expenses, rents, and various reports across the portfolio.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Create, monitor, and adjust worksheets to facilitate effective communication between properties and the corporate office
- Monitor of rent increases across the portfolio. Revise rents and concessions as necessary.
- Analyze, monitor and adjust rents in a weekly and monthly basis
- Closely monitor maintenance progress in specific properties
- Revise and update weekly reports formatting to ensure consistency across all properties
- Preparation of a monthly move-in and move-out report
- Completion of a monthly property renewal audit
- Gather, revise, and distribute lease renewals for all properties
- Gather, follow up and report all quarterly inspections
- Annual budget reporting
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent (College Degree preferred).
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in an analyst role in on-site property management.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite and On-Site Property Management Software.
- Must be able to operate office equipment (i.e. Calculator, Typewriter, Copy Machine, Fax Machine, Telephone and Key Machine).
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Must effectively convey ideas, images and goals to a diverse group of personalities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Multi-Family: 1 year (Preferred)
Ready to apply? Submit your Resume Here!